Tuesday 13 July 2010

Gentlemen in Just For The Halibut and Mrs Jones!

I know this is terribly self indulgent but I just wanted to show some pics of Just For The Halibut tees being enjoyed out in the world. Its also high time I told you about the wonderful world of Mrs Jones. I have been lucky enough to design prints all over the world but I am very proud of some of my work for Mrs J (see clown tee). Stylist to the stars and creative force Fee Doran is a designer working under the label Mrs Jones in her studio in East London. The studio is a magical world of wonderment (i need some new words, preferably ones that make sense) and houses her back cataloge of outfits worn by Kylie, The Killers, Scissor Sisters and many many more. She is an advocate of young designers and recently had a launch party of her new collection featuring designs by Just For The Halibut. Her website merely skims the surface of her excellence and her blog is equally as fruity. Get your fill of clown prints for girls and boys by yours truly and enjoy a couple of snapshots of her studio.


Link



1 comment: