Tuesday 5 April 2011

70's and Topshop Love!

70's love!! I have gone and got a bit giddy about the lovely summery 70's inspired tones hitting the highstreet at the mo. I have a couple of pieces in fleshy pink, burnt orange and turtle grey....but quite frankly I need to some more to create the whole look.

Topshop is floating my boat, closely followed by Miss Selfridge (wherever Topshop goes Miss Selfridge is somewhere close hiding in the bushes). Its just getting me all in the mood to DRESS for summer , let alone pub gardens, bbqs...I have pulled out last years ballet pumps (they still go right?) and sky scraping wedges (must practice how to wear them again in prep) for the HEAT!
HEAT? can you hear me??? we are ready for you now!


love love love...flowers on our hair and floaty shirts....love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment