Monday 11 October 2010

Autumnal Delights

Autumn is officially here! This pleases me. It ultimately will lead straight on to winter which will please me much less. Delicious sunny cold days with walks in forests with friends, pub lunches, trees turning from yellow to gold to red.
This is Delamere forest in Cheshire where I spent a chilled weekend in the country catching up with old friends and quietly brainstorming to myself the benefits of this time of year.
This is what I've come up with so far..
*Glorious weather and refections upon a summer well spent.
* Pumpkins in the shops, inspiring me to do some carving and pumpkin pie making.
*Scented candles, ok this one isn't typical but something about this time of year makes me want to bring delicious smells from outside inside.
and
* new coats, boots and woolens. I have spotted this gorgeous coat by Biba. House of Fraser have re-launched this 70's labels with new key autumn pieces with fresh prints. ME LIKEY. now to find some pennies as this feline number is £165. I must have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment