Monday 23 May 2011

New products on Etsy!

ETSY ETSY ETSY ETSY NEWS!

Greetings all....exciting news in a Just For The Halibut capacity! New products on the Etsy Site! Click here for a goosey gander! I heart etsy a lot of the time as a platform for artists and craftsmen to sell their homemade wares....here is some of my wares!

This is one of the two black and white canvases I made...a floral explosion of fabric leaves, paper flowers, ink drawings and spray paint! Oodles of detail and time went into these and they are perfect for a contemporary living space!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74412713/medium-black-white-collage-canvas



Vintage Wallpaper Canvas. This is another labour of love. Using collaging I cut out florals from genuine wallpaper from 195o's. Combined with my own paper drawing and illustrations directly on the canvas. There is so much detail on the canvas and the longer you look the more you find.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74407132/vintage-wallpaper-collage-canvas?ref=v1_other_2


Original Kevin the Crow Screen print. Hand printed here in London, I have only 4 of these left so they are pretty special. The hand drawn crow is printed on lovely thick Somerset Velvet paper, signed and dated!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74408350/kevin-the-crow-screenprint?ref=v1_other_2

Have a look, tell your friends x x x







1 comment:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Canvas Print

    ReplyDelete